Patricia’s body of work includes architectural design and interior design of environments for a variety of projects including commercial, mixed use buildings, retail, private residences, educational facilities and multi-unit housing design projects.
- Interior Design – Residential and Commercial; Hospitality, Offices, Schools
- Architectural Design – Residential
- Sustainable Design Practices: incorporate environmentally sound products and technologies
- Design development
- Space planning
- Construction documents and specifications
- Design millwork, custom furniture, cabinetry, built-in furniture
- Specification of furniture, accessories, materials, finishes, colors
- Lighting design and fixture specification
- Project programming
- Exterior Hardscape and Design
- Furnishings, window coverings, accessory and art installations
- Interior Design with sustainability as motivation
Patricia is an Associate of the Grand Canyon Chapter of the A.I.A.